Thursday, January 25, 2007

Up to January 25

Haven't heard back from Charter, duh, but Carrie sent some stuff from HP other day and when she brought her computer home that night, we were back on with sending. Go figure.

As I last said, I believe, back to routine. We've been close to the house, except for couple excursions on trails that are around the golf course. I did make one trip into town for groceries and of course over estimated the weight. When I could hardly lift the bag off the checkout, I realized I wouldn't be walking them home. I called the local cabby, who gave me a lesson in being an obvious gringo. After a 10 minute ride, I was charged 10 euro. No meter running. Add my yellow coat and we have now noticed that no one has a beard. Gotcha, he said as he drove away.

We are all off to Belfast Saturday. Have arranged for a private tour of the cultural and political sides of Belfast. Then I expect on Sunday, we will go to the Giants Causeway further north.

Noticed the weather a bit chilly in TC today. Guess winter and snow have come. Guess we just had to leave.

Should have a good update on Monday.

Good Day!

Joe

No comments: